Wednesday, February 21, 2007

WTF??

Well that was unexpected...



I had no idea I had a realistic chance of getting that - I'm starting to wonder if they only had three applicants! This is great news for me as it pays all the costs of the six-session test day and a hefty chunk of the costs of running a ScotLegends team car in the first three rounds of the Championship (no confirmed calender yet but it's likely they'll be in April, May and June.)

Haven't had much of a chance to let that sink in as I've got the racing licence test on Monday. It's supposed to be pretty straight-forward so long as you don't do anything too daft in the driving part of it. As long as I pass that then I'll be hitting the track on March the 15th for the Legends test-day at Knockhill...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your IRL racing, hopefully you can make it to the 15th!

Anonymous said...

Wow, grats Mike.

Be sure I'll be following your career. Mine won't start in 2007 as I haven't found the budget but won't give up ofcourse. There is always next year.

Hope to see many pics and even a video of you making the rack unsafe. :-)

Take car and stay on the black stuff.