Thursday, March 06, 2008

"I love it when a plan comes together."

Got down to the "official" Legends test day to see the car for '08. Myself and Gordon could only show up at the end of the day due to work but Rory was out on track in the car and set some pretty good times whilst bedding in the rebuilt engine. It's had a bit of a lick of paint to signify the "Class of '07" idea as you can see in the pic below. We've worked out who's racing when as well, I'll cover that shortly but I'm pleased to report I managed to get the support round on the British GT Championship bill in April which should be cool.

First round is on March 30th where Rory will be at the wheel with myself and Gordon in our "support" role. We're all showing up the day before to learn the basic stuff we need to learn to keep the car ticking over on racedays.

No comments: