Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Bounce

Test day tomorrow! I'm starting to get excited... first chance to get settled into my car and see where all the buttons and twiddly bits are. I'll take a couple of pics of the car and have them up on here tomorrow night.

Weather's looking dodgy unfortunately - it might rain, it might not - looks like showers are a definite. Definitely going to be pretty cold, but I doubt I'll care too much! Just wanna get out and pound in a few laps. Hopefully it'll all come back to me fairly quickly as I got quite a few laps on the experience day last year, with any luck I'll remember the basics pretty quickly and be able to learn a half-decent racing line and so on. No off-track excursions allowed!

Last bit of info - the BTCC announced it's TV package for this season and it includes Setanta Sports showing the meetings live from start to end, including all the support races - that means I not only get to humiliate myself in front of something like 20,000 people at the track on that day, but tens of thousands of others watching at home. It's starting to dawn on me just how much I've been thrown in at the deep end and left to work out how to doggy-paddle!

No comments: