Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The Curtain Falls.....

This weekend sees the end of the season. It's a double header as in September, but I'm happy to say that the weather forecast is (fingers crossed) for a generally bright and breezy day. I don't mind it being cold but I'd like for it to be dry this time!!

Can't believe it's almost the end of the season already - still remember the day I received the scholarship letter. The car should be back to fighting fitness, had a word with Aly a couple of weeks ago and he gave me the rundown of the work needing done - could have been a lot worse, if I'd been hit about 8 inches further back we could have been looking at three times the cost and damage!

No real expectations from the weekend - just looking to enjoy what may well be my last meeting in the car (can't see how I'll manage to bring the funds to the table for 2008) and have some fun. If it is indeed dry I'll go all out to try and get some decent lap times to sign off with.

No comments: