Saturday, October 20, 2007

Testing, testing...

Had a good Saturday test - the car is 100% in the handling department again after the prang last time out and I was feeling very much end-of-term like in my pushing the limits even further than I have before and really enjoying the sessions. It was cloudy, dry and cool, perfect conditions for having a proper go and I felt pretty quick - there's still more time for me to be found through the corners.

Lost the clutch right at the end which was a lowlight but it's not too expensive to get sorted and it was well on the way to being fixed when I left the track. Hoping for a dry track tomorrow so I can have some fun during the six races rather than just fear for my life like in September! With the low 65 second laps being accomplished at the BTCC meeting, conditions should hopefully be right for me to get that 64.xxx lap I set myself as a target at the start of the season - a low 64 would be a great way to finish the year.

1 comment:

Lewis said...

Hi mate,

Good to see you are still driving. I wondered how you were getting on and finally managed to catch up with your latest racing exploits.

Good luck with finding the funding to go racing next year.