Thursday, March 05, 2009

Unexpected - maybe, welcome - definitely!

So, despite being pretty sure that I was unlikely to be back in a legend in 2009, things have taken quite a change for the better... having had a chat with Aly Hunter it seems I'm back on for this year and I currently plan to run at the first round of the SMRC Championship on April 26th, the round supporting the British GT Championship on the 13th/14th of June and (most excited by) the double-header round supporting the BTCC in August. That'll be brilliant fun as it was a blast in 2007. If possible (money willing, basically) I'd like to add the double header that's supporting the GT Cup in September but that'll have to wait. Now I just have to wait for the next 7 weeks to the first round to get out of the way!

The official legends test day is the 12th of March so I'll be heading down in the afternoon after work to get reaquainted with a legend - haven't sat in one since the accident last August!

No comments: