Thursday, August 30, 2007

BTCC Preview

So, this weekend will probably be the biggest motorsport weekend of my life - on the British Touring Car support bill. There are supposedly around 26 entries for the round, in other words all the regulars will be out with a couple of extras. A journalist from the Scottish Sun was supposedly going to be driving one of Aly's cars as part of their coverage of the BTCC and there have been rumours of a celebrity car but I assume I'll find out about that tomorrow.

Testing at the end of the day on Friday, familiarisation session and first heat on Saturday and the second heat and the final book-ending all the day's activities on Sunday, so lots to look forward to in the coming days. Slightly tempered by the no-show of my circuit pass and parking pass from the BARC but with any luck I can pick up replacements at the track...

Friday testing report will follow tomorrow.

No comments: